A well thought out business plan gives you the best chance of being successful in all that you do.
Who should have a Business Planning session?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, then we recommend you get in touch and undertake Business Planning.
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of wht you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
Upon completion of pre-work we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four-hour planning session to help you create a clear one page Business Plan.
The planning process can elicit things you may not know about your business and uncover unforeseen issues or opportunities you are likely to face. Learning to identify these threats and opportunities through business planning allows you to make meaningful changes to your business to increase its value.
- A one-page Business Plan which will act as a road map to ensure you are on course for success.
- Realistic and measurable goals to track your progress.
- Clear strategies to achieve your goals.
- A focused, clear, peaceful mind because you'll have a plan.
- Guidance from a Chartered Accountant with proven experience growing businesses - which means your business plan will focus on making sure your business is in the best financial position.
- The skills you need to think critically about your business, including how to identify your strengths and weaknesses and what to do about them.
Upon completion you'll be able to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, review actual performance against targets and establish a 90-Day Action Plan to address immediate and critical issues.
Importantly, this process eliminates a factor that is all too common in business - procrastination.
Contact us today on +64 3 474 0475 to book your Business Planning session.