Join us for our free Trust webinar
Trusts Act 2019 - What does it mean for me, what do I need to be think about, who should I talk to?
If you have a Trust, are you aware of the new Trusts legislation which comes into force on 31 January 2021? It’s essential that you understand your obligations as a Trustee to ensure your Trust remains compliant.
On Tuesday 10 November at 11.30am, join us for our complimentary 60-minute webinar, 2019 Trust Act - What does it mean for me?, where you’ll:
- Determine whether your Trust is still relevant for you
- Understand the new requirements of the Trusts Act 2019
- Learn the obligations required of Trustees
- Understand common Trust issues and challenges
- Discover best practice estate and succession planning