Want better cashflow this year?
Making great business profit is little comfort if what's left in your bank account doesn't reflect this. At PKF Bredin McCormack Rewcastle we're committed to helping our clients achieve financial freedom.
- Ever wonder why your bank account doesn't reflect your profit?
- Don't understand your Cash Conversion Cycle?
- Want to have better cashflow this year?
Then join us at our next business development seminar - to help you improve your business cashflow.
Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019
Time: 4.15pm for a 4.30pm start, followed by networking and light refreshments
Duration: 75 minutes
Venue: PKF Bredin McCormack Rewcastle
The benefits of attending this free workshop:
- Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business
- Learn how the working capital cycle works
- Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the causes of poor cashflow
- Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow
Business owners are the backbone of our economy, and we believe that we have a duty of care to make sure that business owners like you, have access to expert and qualified advice. We suggest that you attend our “Cashflow Freedom” workshop, as we know you'll find this event relevant and valuable to your business.