Experienced specialists make all the difference
Some tax issues require the expertise of experienced specialists to critically evaluate the consequences and opportunities that can arise in a host of different situations. Legislation in New Zealand and around the world is constantly changing and we pride ourselves on staying on top of all these changes to provide proactive, practical and customised advice to our clients.
We offer complete flexibility in our approach and act for a number of clients in New Zealand and around the world. We have been successful in providing the highest quality personalised tax advice that really works – all in an efficient way at highly competitive rates (agreed in advance).
A point of difference is that our specialist tax advice is provided straight from Jono Bredin – a Director of Keogh McCormack Ltd.
No problem is too hard for us to tackle, but some of the more common areas we advise on include:
- Land and Property transactions
- Rental properties
- Associated persons
- GST and FBT
- Moving to or from New Zealand
- Double Tax Agreement analysis
- Business structuring
- IRD audits, investigations and disputes
- Tax arrears negotiations
- Company tax
- Specialised tax regimes (for example Foreign Investment Funds, CFC’s, PIE’s)
- Issues associated with Professional Sports people
- Investment options (local and overseas)